Class of 2022 - Apply for 9th Grade Admission
Prospective students are invited to complete the following steps:
1. Create an account and complete the online Application for Admission by November 18, 2017. Applications received after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
2. Complete the Records Release Form (available for download.) Complete the top half of the form and give it to the student's current school Principal or School Guidance Counselor. He or she will send the records directly to Mercy. Records are due to Mercy by November 17, 2017. Records received after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
3. Complete the Mercy High School Entrance Exam - Register
4. If all three components of the application are received by Mercy on November 18th, students will be contacted about their acceptance status on December 15, 2017. Applications completed after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
5. Teacher recommendations are not required as part of the admissions process. We will require recommendations for accepted students who are currently taking Algebra 1 and/or Spanish, French, Italian or Latin. Recommendation forms will be provided after acceptance.