Class of 2023 - Apply for 9th Grade Admission
Students applying the Class of 2022 may contact the Director of Admissions
Prospective students are invited to complete the following steps:
1. Create an account and complete the online Application for Admission by November 17, 2018. Applications received after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
2. Complete the Records Release & Teacher Recommendation Form (available for download.) Complete the top half of the form and give it to the student's current school Principal or School Guidance Counselor. He or she will send the records and recommendation form directly to Mercy. Both the form and records are due to Mercy by November 17, 2018. Records received after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
3. Complete the Mercy High School Entrance Exam - Register
4. Teacher recommendations are required as part of the admissions process for students currently taking Algebra 1 and/or Spanish, French, Italian or Latin, and would like to be recommended for Geometry or a second year of a world language.
5. If all components of the application are received by Mercy on November 17, students will be contacted regarding their acceptance status on December 15, 2018. Applications completed after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.