$25,000 Education Raffle
For the schools and/or students of your choice.
Drawing on Sunday, May 5th, 2019 at 11:30 am.
Only 650 tickets to be sold! Ticket Price: $100.00
Raffle Rules and Regulations
- Prize not redeemable for cash. Eligible expenses include tuition, room and board, books and school related fees.
- Prize to be paid directly by Mercy to K-12 school(s), college(s) or universities. School(s) must be located and accredited in the United States.
- Up to 2 students may be designated by prize winner to receive the tuition award. Student(s) must be named within four years of drawing. Winner may designate self; relatives; friends or financially needy student recommended by an educational institution. Prize to be paid in consecutive years, for up to four years, commencing with the first year of the student recipient’s education at the selected educational institution. Any unused portion of the prize remaining after four years beyond the date payment commences would revert to Mercy High School.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Student loan payments can be made to a bank, out-of-state bank, a CT credit union, an out-of-state credit union, an institutional lender, or other lender licensed by the Dept. of Banking.