Athletic Health and Medical
photo courtsey of citysportspics.com
Athletic Forms are to be completed online and are required to try-out for any sport. Please follow the directions listed below:
TO BEGIN YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION, please use this link to FormReleaf:
Please Note: FormReleaf recommends using Chrome or Firefox as your browser for best results.
1. Sign up for or log back into your FormReleaf account by entering your name, e-mail
address and password.
2. Fill out the required information for your registration form. You will receive confirmation
from FormReleaf once completed.
3. If you need help or have any questions, you can call FormReLeaf Tech Support at
(844) 367 6735 .
Your signature will be recorded online. The forms are listed below for your convenience in keeping a copy for your files.
The following are blank forms to be filled out by your doctor (**only if needed)
- COVID-19 Medical Authorization Form: Participation Clearance
- Post-COVID Workout Log
- Acute Concussion Evaluation Form
- ACE Concussion Form
Concussion Education Plan
The following resources are provided to help better educate student-athletes and parents on the recognition and management of concussions. The information in these articles and video will be discussed at the Sports Information Night for parents at the beginning of the school year and at a mandatory sports meeting for student-athletes during their season. Any parent or student-athlete who is unable to attend these meetings MUST review these materials as part of the Mercy Concussion Education Plan.
- Heads Up Concussion Information Sheet
- NFHS - A Parent's Guide to Concussion
- Connecticut Concussion Task Force Video
If your daughter is referred to a physician for any reason (injury/illness, etc.), a clearance note from that physician must be provided to return to sports/gym. Your daughter will NOT be able to participate in any athletic activity without permission from the treating physician.
Sports Physical Information
In addition to the athletic forms, each student-athlete must have a current physical on file with the nurse. Sports physical information can be found here.