Our Vision Statement
For each student to grow academically, spiritually and individually into inspiring, empowered and compassionate women who demonstrate lifelong learning, a moral compass and awareness of their gifts, while meaningfully benefiting society.
Our Mission Statement
Mercy High School provides a challenging college preparatory academic experience with a strong foundation of Catholic teachings, and traditions and values of the Sisters of Mercy, in a safe and nurturing environment that promotes service, confidence, ethical leadership and respect, encouraging each student to flourish individually while rooted in community.
Class of 2023 Mission Statement
We, the Class of 2023, promise to foster a community of empathy and respect, and strive to maintain the legacy of Mercy by utilizng our indivudal gifts and welcoming a new chapter of Mercy while seeking to revitalize the previous spirit of our school.
Mercy High School offers a disciplined academic environment and a sound liberal arts background that prepare graduates for college and career pursuits. Spiritual growth is nourished by a program which integrates religious studies and experiences to encourage community spirit and service to others. Opportunities for a wide variety of extracurricular activities also contribute to the total learning experience at our private high school.
The diversity of the Mercy experience contributes to the total educational process. Each student is provided with a variety of opportunities to:
• Strengthen her relationship with God and cultivate an appreciation for Christian values
and ideals of social justice
• Develop an appreciation and respect for self which encourage her to maintain spiritual, physical,
emotional and mental health, and foster a sense of her full human dignity
• Accept her responsibility to protect the environment and improve the quality of all life
• Realize her strengths as a woman in today’s diverse society
• Develop her ability to communicate effectively, think critically and learn independently
• Develop an appreciation of the arts and recognize the intrinsic value of creative expression
• Recognize, develop and demonstrate both leadership and cooperation to achieve goals
• Experience a safe and nourishing environment
• Cultivate global social awareness and commitment to responsible citizenship
• Develop the technological skills necessary to excel in our changing world
• Complete her secondary education with the capability to pursue higher education and realize a