“I wanted a school for my daughters that would encourage excellence in all areas of their lives.” – Mercy Parent
Whether your daughter currently attends Mercy High School or is contemplating enrolling, welcome to the Mercy community! Mercy partners with parents to ensure that their daughter’s high school experience provides them with the best – an excellent college preparatory program, dedicated and accomplished faculty and staff, opportunities to strengthen their faith, outstanding guidance and counseling services, and a broad range of clubs, programs and social activities - all in a safe, caring and nurturing community.
As a Mercy parent:
- You will share Mercy’s hopes and expectations for your daughter and support her four-year journey.
- You are invited to become an active member of your own community of Mercy parents. All parents become members of the Mercy Home and School Association, where they enjoy socializing with other parents and giving of their special talents in service to the school.
- You and your daughter will enjoy special Mercy traditions such as the annual Father-Daughter Dance, Mother-Daughter Mass and Brunch, Advent Family Mass and Breakfast, Grandparents Day, Junior Ring Mass and Celebration, Baccalaureate, and Graduation.
- You can be sure that Mercy will communicate what you need to know about your daughter’s school life. Electronic communication tools including the website, Blackboard- Mercy's learning management system, newsletters and email are available to you to easily stay in touch with Mercy about your daughter’s busy life.
- You will have numerous opportunities for face-to-face communication and sharing with administrators, faculty members, counselors and coaches, such as Open House, Mini-Class Night, Report Card Night, Guidance and Counseling Informational Programs, and individual meetings with administration, faculty members and counselors when needed.