Class of 2024 - Apply for 9th Grade Admission
Students applying for the Class of 2024 may contact the Director of Admissions
Prospective students are invited to complete the following steps:
1. Create an account and complete the online Application for Admission by November 16, 2019. Applications received after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
2. Complete the Records Release Form. Complete the top half of this form and give it to the student's current school Principal or School Guidance Counselor. He or she will send the Records Release Form directly to Mercy. Both the form and records are due to Mercy by November 16, 2019. Records received after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Teacher Recommendation Forms for Math and World Language will populate once your completed application has been submitted to Mercy. In the meantime, if you would like to print these recommendation forms and give hard copies to teachers, you may click on this link.
3. Complete the Mercy High School Entrance Exam - Register
4. Teacher recommendations are required as part of the admissions process for students currently taking Algebra 1 and/or Spanish, French, Italian or Latin, and would like to be recommended for Geometry or a second year of a world language.
5. If all components of the application are received by Mercy on November 16, students will be contacted regarding their acceptance status in December 2019. Applications completed after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.