Mercy High School
1740 Randolph Road
Middletown, CT 06457
- Main Office: 860.346.6659
- Business Office: 860.343.5989
- Athletic Office: 860.347.9021
- Development Office: 860.347.8957
- Absentee Calls: 860.343.5473
- Guidance Office: 860.343.3877
- Main Office FAX: 860.344.9887
- Guidance Office FAX: 860.704.2346
- President: Sister Mary McCarthy, RSM
- Dean of Academics and Technology: Mrs. Melissa Bullock
- Dean of Students: Ms. Ann E. Drewry
- Registrar: Sister Peggy O'Neill, RSM
- Director of Admissions: Mrs. Mary-Clare Wamester
- Athletic Director: Tim Kohs
- Campus Minister: Ms. Ann Derbacher
- Crisis Intervention Counselor: Mrs. Maryanne Girolamo
- Director of Communications and Public Relations: Ms. Marie Kalita
- Director of Advancement: Ms. Susan Devany
- Director of Finance: Mrs. Lori Flynn
- Nurse: Mrs. Sue Lupacchino, R.N.
If your daughter is absent:
Contact the school by phone 860.343.5473, fax 860.344.9887 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00 a.m. to report your daughter's absence.
If your daughter is having a problem in a particular academic area, contact the school in one of the following ways:
- Email the teacher through Blackboard.
- Contact the school office and leave a message for the teacher to contact you.
- Contact your daughter's school counselor.
- Contact Mrs. Melissa Bullock, Dean of Academics and Technology
If you have any questions about a specific team:
Contact the individual coach, and/or Tim Kohs, Athletic Director.
If your daughter exhibits a dramatic attitude or behavioral change:
Contact her school counselor to determine if her grades are being affected. If deemed necessary, we can refer your daughter to the Crisis Intervention Counselor.
Books are not sold at Mercy High School. Please check back with our online vendor K12
If your daughter has problems other than academic:
Contact Ms. Ann E. Drewry, Dean of Students.
- Car Registration: Contact Ms. Ann E. Drewry, Dean of Students.
- Middletown buses: Contact Dattco Bus Company 860.635.8234
- Out.of.town buses: Contact Mr. Tom DeLude or
- Durham School Services 860.571.0070
UniformsDENNIS UNIFORM MFG. CO.
650 Wolcott Street, Waterbury, CT, 06705
800.854.6951 - 203.597.9246