Contact Our Catholic High School Today!
Mercy High School
1740 Randolph Road
Middletown, CT 06457
- Main Office: 860.346.6659
- Business Office: 860.343.5989
- Athletic Office: 860.347.9021
- Development Office: 860.347.8957
- Absentee Calls: 860.343.5473
- Guidance Office: 860.343.3877
- Main Office FAX: 860.344.9887
- Guidance Office FAX: 860.704.2346
- President: Alissa DeJonge '95
- Dean of Academics and Technology: Mrs. Melissa Bullock
- Dean of Students: Ms. Ann E. Drewry '97
- Registrar: Sister Peggy O'Neill, RSM
- Director of Admissions: Mrs. Mary-Clare Wamester '97
- Athletic Director: Tim Kohs
- Campus Minister: Ms. Ann Derbacher
- Director of Communications and Public Relations: Ms. Marie Kalita '76
- Director of Advancement: Ms. Susan Devany
- Director of Finance: Mrs. Lori Flynn
- Nurse: Mrs. Sue Lupacchino, R.N.
If your daughter is absent:
Contact the school by phone 860.343.5473, fax 860.344.9887 or send an email to email@example.com by 10:00 a.m. to report your daughter's absence.
If your daughter is having a problem in a particular academic area, contact the school in one of the following ways:
- Email the teacher through Blackboard.
- Contact the school office and leave a message for the teacher to contact you.
- Contact your daughter's school counselor.
- Contact Mrs. Melissa Bullock, Dean of Academics and Technology
If you have any questions about a specific team:
Contact the individual coach, and/or Tim Kohs, Athletic Director.
If your daughter exhibits a dramatic attitude or behavioral change:
Contact her school counselor to determine if her grades are being affected.
Books are not sold at Mercy High School. Please check back with our online vendor BNC- K12
If your daughter has problems other than academic:
Contact Ms. Ann E. Drewry, Dean of Students.
- Car Registration: Contact Ms. Ann E. Drewry, Dean of Students.
- Middletown buses: Contact Dattco Bus Company 860.635.8234
- Out.of.town buses: Contact Mr. Tom DeLude or
Durham School Services 860.571.0070
UniformsDENNIS UNIFORM MFG. CO.
650 Wolcott Street, Waterbury, CT, 06705
800.854.6951 - 203.597.9246