Mercy High School
1740 Randolph Road
Middletown, CT 06457
- Main Office: 860.346.6659
- Business Office: 860.343.5989
- Athletic Office: 860.347.9021
- Advancement Office: 860.347.8957
- Absentee Calls: 860.343.5473
- Guidance Office: 860.343.3877
- Main Office FAX: 860.344.9887
- Guidance Office FAX: 860.704.2346
- President: Ms. Alissa K. DeJonge '95
- Principal of Academics and Technology: Mrs. Melissa Bullock
- Principal of Student Life: Ms. Ann E. Drewry '97
- Registrar: Sister Peggy O'Neill, RSM
- Director of Admissions: Ms. Mary-Clare Dunn '97
- Athletic Director: Mr. Tim Kohs
- Campus Minister: Ms. Ann Derbacher
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations: Mrs. Siobhan Federici
- Director of Advancement: Mrs. Michelle Murphy
- Director of Finance: Mrs. Lori Flynn
- Nurse: Mrs. Sue Lupacchino, R.N.
If your daughter is absent:
Contact the school by phone 860.343.5473, fax 860.344.9887 or send an email to email@example.com by 10:00 a.m. to report your daughter's absence.
If your daughter is having a problem in a particular academic area, contact the school in one of the following ways:
- Email the teacher through FACTS.
- Contact the school office and leave a message for the teacher to contact you.
- Contact your daughter's school counselor.
- Contact Mrs. Melissa Bullock, Principal of Academics and Technology
If you have any questions about a specific team:
Contact the individual coach, and/or Tim Kohs, Athletic Director.
If your daughter exhibits a dramatic attitude or behavioral change:
Contact her school counselor to determine if her grades are being affected.
Books are not sold at Mercy High School. Please check back with our online vendor BNC K-12
For non-academic student life concerns:
Contact Ms. Ann E. Drewry, Principal of Student Life.
- Car Registration: Contact Ms. Ann E. Drewry, Principal of Student Life.
- Middletown buses: Contact Dattco Bus Company 860.635.8234
- Out.of.town buses: Contact Mr. Tom DeLude at 860.346.6659
UniformsDENNIS UNIFORM MFG. CO.