The impact of your donations will help support the arts, athletics, clubs, and STEM programs at Mercy. We take pride in the accomplishments of our students and what we can offer through your generosity. Your donations will keep Mercy financially healthy and strong.
Please take a minute to read our '20-'21 Annual Fund Brochure (click on the brochure.)
- Increased enrollment through scholarship and tuition assistance
- Maintains our standard of excellence in academics, arts, and STEM programs
- Provides teachers with expanded curriculum opportunities and professional development
- Attracts student athletes with updated athletic facilities
- Transmits funds for technologh, services, and equipment for new levels of learning and teaching
- Supports the many COVID-related expenses incurred to prepare Mercy to be safe and to follow the guidelines set forth by the State of Connecticut and the Norwich Diocese.
How to donate today:
By Credit Card...Use the above link to make an online donation above We accept donations via American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
By Check...you can mail a check to the Advancement Office at the address below.
By Stock...You can contact us for instructions on how to make a gift of stocks and/or securities in the name of Mercy High School.
With a Matching Gift...Be sure to ask you employer if they have a matching gift program
Gifts to Mercy may be doubled or tripled by employers who have a matching gift program. Contact your company’s Human Resources Department for more information or call the Mercy Advancement Office at 860.346.6659.
Director of Advancement
1740 Randolph Road, Middletown, CT 06457
All gifts made to Mercy's Annual Fund between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 will be considered in our 2021 Annual Report. You can access this information through the Mercy website. We thank you for your generosity and support.