The Annual Fund
Imagine how great the world would be if it was full of Mercy Girls!
Your contribution to Mercy High School's Annual Fund:
- Enables Mercy to sustain its standard of excellence and quality
- Ensures the school's athletic, fine arts, and STEM programs remain among the best in the area
- Provides resources for up-to-date technology, software, digital and media access
- Contributes funds to maintain the school's campus, facilities, and fields
- Continues to be a critical source of tuition assistance for many deserving families
- Bridges the gap between tuition revenue and the cost of operating the school
Your donations help keep our numbers strong. Thank you!
How to support the Annual Fund...make your donation to the 2017-2018 Campaign
- By credit card...Use this link to make an online donation click here. We accept donations via Discover, Mastercard, and Visa. You can call the office, we're here to help.
- By Check...you can mail a check to the Advancement Office at the address below.
- By stock...You can contact us for instructions on how to make a gift of stocks and/or securities in the name of Mercy High School.
- With a matching gift...Be sure to ask you employer if they have a matching gift program
Increase the Value of Your Gift by Employer Matching Gift Programs
Gifts to Mercy may be doubled or tripled by employers who have a matching gift program. Check out this link to see some matching gift companies. Maybe yours is listed. For a list of matching gift companies, click here. Contact your company’s Human Resources Department for more information.
To contact the Advancement Team. or call 860-347-8957
Susan Devany - Director of Advancement & Mercy H&S Liaison
Doreen Brennan - Hospitality Coordinator
Jodylynn Talevi - Alumnae Relations Coordinator
Mercy High School 1740 Randolph Road Middletown, CT 06457
Thank you again for supporting the Annual Fund and Mercy High School.