The Annual Fund
Your donations provide unrestricted support for the arts, athletics, clubs, and STEM programs at Mercy. We take pride in the accomplishments of our students and what we can offer through your generosity. Your donations will keep Mercy financially healthy and strong.
- Upholds Mercy's standard of academic excellence & curriculum offerings
- Resource for digital access, technology upgrades, and lab enhancements
- Bridges the gap between tuition revenue and operations
- Supports campus MInistry retreats and service work
- Source of tuition assistance for financial need
- Maintains the Mercy campus, facilities, and athletic fields
By credit card...Use this link to make an online donation click here. We accept donations via American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
By Check...you can mail a check to the Advancement Office at the address below.
By stock...You can contact us for instructions on how to make a gift of stocks and/or securities in the name of Mercy High School.
With a matching gift...Be sure to ask you employer if they have a matching gift program
Gifts to Mercy may be doubled or tripled by employers who have a matching gift program. Contact your company’s Human Resources Department for more information or call the Mercy Advancement Office at 860-346-6659.
Director of Advancement
1740 Randolph Road, Middletown, CT 06457
All gifts made to Mercy's Annual Fund between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 will be considered in our 2019 Annual Report. You can access this information through the Mercy website. We thank you for your generosity and support.