The Annual Fund
Imagine how great the world would be if it was full of Mercy Girls!
Your contribution to Mercy High School's Annual Fund
- Enables Mercy to sustain its standard of excellence and quality
- Ensures the school's athletic, fine arts, and STEM programs remain among the best
- Provides resources for up-to-date technology, software, digital and media access
- Contributes funds to maintain the school's campus, facilities, and fields
- Continues to be a critical source of tuition assistance for many deserving families
- Bridges the gap between tuition revenue and the cost of operating the school
Your donations help keep us strong and together we can make a difference!
How to support the Annual Fund
- By credit card...Use this link to make an online donation click here. We accept donations via American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- By Check...you can mail a check to the Advancement Office at the address below.
- By stock...You can contact us for instructions on how to make a gift of stocks and/or securities in the name of Mercy High School.
- With a matching gift...Be sure to ask you employer if they have a matching gift program
Ask about Employer Matching Gift Programs
Gifts to Mercy may be doubled or tripled by employers who have a matching gift program. Contact your company’s Human Resources Department for more information or call the Mercy Advancement Office at 860-346-6659.
Thank you for supporting Mercy High School!
Director of Advancement
1740 Randolph Road, Middletown, CT 06457
All gifts made to Mercy's Annual Fund between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019 will be considered in our 2019 Annual Report. You can access this information through the Mercy website. We thank you for your generosity and support.