Login to Naviance Student
The mission of the Mercy High School Counseling Department is to support young women with their academic, college/career, personal and social needs, while remaining devoted to the total Christian education of each student.
The School Counseling Department uses Naviance to support students with:
- Researching careers & colleges
- Applying to college
- Applying for financial aid & scholarships
Mercy High School will use Family Connection, with enhanced features, by Naviance. Family Connection is an online tool, a one stop shop which provides students and parents access to all the information necessary to facilitate the college planning process.
Using Family Connection provides students and parents with an efficient and seamless method to research and monitor their college/career information and post high school plans in a timely and effective manner.
Please use the example information below to logon to Naviance Student for Classes 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023: *Beginning with the Class of 2024 Students will create their own password.
Important Login Information:
Username: first initial last name year of email@example.com
Username example: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: student ID number followed by your initials
Password example: 20000mm
Starting with the Class of 2024 Mercy will not use the password format above! Everyone will have to create their own password using the following:
- Passwords must be at least 10 characters in length
- The username may not be part of the password
- Passwords may not include more than 2 identical characters in a row
- Commonly used passwords (example: Passw0rd!), simple patterns (example: qwertyuiop), and common names (example: basketball) will not be accepted
Please see anyone in the School Counseling Department if you have any questions!